Follow the links on the left to see resources for specific areas:
- Hospital resources - for optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmologists, ophthalmic nurses, ROVIs and other eye health professionals.
- Education resources - for teachers of the visually impaired, SENCOs, teaching assistants, mainstream teachers and anyone in education working with students who have nystagmus. Parents might find this section useful too.
- Talks, lectures and presentations - about nystagmus from the patient perspective. These training sessions are designed for medical, educational, social services or voluntary sector staff working with people who have nystagmus.
- Academic & scientific resources - links to social research on visual impairment and disability.
- Employment resources – information on applying for jobs, interviews and the support available in employment.