The UK Nystagmus Network has over 500 members, making us the biggest support group in the world for people affected by this eye condition. We have a membership scheme because together we have a stronger voice when calling for better services for people with nystagmus.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to experts on treatment, research, school, work, benefits and emotional support.
- Advice on education, employment and benefits.
- Answers to your questions - whether about treatment, research, driving, education or employment.
- Being listened to.
- Belonging to a community that understands nystagmus.
- Discounts on our publications.
- Emotional and practical support when you need it.
- "Focus" -- our quarterly newsletter. Click here to download sample newsletter - (Focus 89, December 2010)
- Hearing about the latest research - and taking part if you want.
- Information about nystagmus from people who have the condition.
- Meeting others and sharing experiences of nystagmus.
- Priority invitations to our annual Open Day.
As a member you can also play an important role in improving our understanding of nystagmus and in the search for new and better treatments by:
- Answering occasional surveys about nystagmus.
- Funding research through your membership fee.
- Volunteering to take part in research projects.